Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Euro Diet

Alright everyone, I do believe I have stumbled onto the best thing ever. You see, Jayllee and I have noticed that there are very few weight-challenged people over here. Yep, the English, Irish, Scots and the Dutch are all very impressively slim, trim and fit. And I am pretty sure there is a really good reason why.

Since we have been here, I have realised something- there is a fabulous fad diet which I don't believe I have heard about yet. And I think the best name for it is the Euro Diet.

This is how it works:

1. The best thing is you do not need to join up anything. No gym, no shakes, no weighing or counting...nope nothing like that at all...
2. Once you have your head around that, you book yourself a ticket to Europe.
3. You pack a suitcase up to 20kgs.
4. Then you take a tour around each of the towns I have previously mentioned....trust me.... I am confident to say that in a couple of weeks, you will feel different and probably look it.

I honestly cannot believe how many steps there are in Europe. We have trudged up and down multiple flights of steps, it is now not a question of, "Are we going up steps?"... "But how many flights are there?...... Oh, and just to make it fun, you have to lug your luggage with you.

This kills any interest you have in junk food, and has you clocking up the kms in no time flat, just make sure you pack your most comfortable shoes - you are going to need them!!!  i can guarantee you a minimum of five hours solid walking a day.

So ladies and gents....any takers ? - one month in Europe to shape up.....sounds good doesn't it! 









No comments: